Designed to achieve maximum Cut Level F protection, the CT67 is constructed using state-of-the-art techniques ensuring it is free from glass and steel fibres while not compromising on cut resistance. The breathable 13 gauge liner ensures an excellent fit and the nitrile foam coating offers excellent grip in wet and oily conditions.
- Level F cut resistance
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Free from glass and steel fibres
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Retains cut performance level for up to 10 washes
- Breathable seamless liner
- OEKO-TEX® approved
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- ANSI cut level A6
- Wash at 40°C using non-biological detergent, re-shape after wash. Do not tumble dry.