Achieving maximum Cut Level F protection, the CT90 Sleeve offers exceptional protection to forearm while working with high cut risk hazards. Designed using materials free from glass and steel fibres avoiding skin irritation while not compromising on protection.
- Level F cut resistance
- Robust 7 gauge liner
- 14 inch (35cm) cut resistant protective tubular sleeve
- Free from glass and steel fibres
- Retains cut performance level for up to 10 washes
- Sold in singles
- Breathable seamless liner
- ANSI cut level A8
- OEKO-TEX® approved
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- CE certified
- UKCA marked
- Wash at 40°C using non-biological detergent, re-shape after wash. Do not tumble dry.